I’m currently putting together a blog tour with lots of giveaways, so be sure to drop by and comment for a chance to win.
The first stops on the tour include:
- May 22, 2012 at Kiss and Thrill: On this special blog, I’ll reveal the story behind the story of THREE WEDDINGS AND A MURDER. Be sure to stop by to find out why I’m walking 40 miles with Tessa Dare, Leigh LaValle, and Courtney Milan, and why three historical romances are joining forces with a romantic thriller in one fabulous anthology.
- June 13, 2012 at Get Lost in a Story: The lovely Angie Morgan interviews me about everything from FIRST DO NO EVIL to the SEX REP. What’s the SEX REP? Get your exclusive in-depth answer on June 13th.
- June 26, 2012 at Kiss and Thrill: The fabulously talented Lena Diaz puts me in the hot seat and sticks bamboo shoots under my nails! Don’t miss the release day fun!
- June 27, 2012 at Riding with the Top Down: I’m so excited to have been invited to be a guest on this blog by one of my all-time-favorite romantic suspense authors, the amazing Cindy Gerard.
- June 29, 2012 Ex Libris Interview by the fabulous Stella
- June 29, 2012 at The Romance Dish Blogging about Love and Coffee Shops
- July 1, 2012 Fresh Fiction Guest Blog How Sexy Do You Like Your Suspense?
- July 20, 2012 Just Romantic Suspense Guest Blog
- August 9, 2012 Vanessa Kelly Guest Blog